Welcome to Jasper Place Orthodontics!
We provide orthodontic care for children, adolescents, and adults in and around the Edmonton, Alberta area. Dr. Nathan Ng, Dr. James Mergaert, and our staff offer a wide range of treatment options and will work closely with you to develop a treatment plan that is best suited for your orthodontic needs and lifestyle.
July 2021 COVID-19 Update
We hope that you and your family are safe and healthy at this time. The Covid protocols implemented in our office are still the same as per the Alberta Dental Association and College.
- Patients are asked to call us at 780-490-6768 when you arrive in the parking lot for your appointment.
- Please stay in your car whenever possible, as our waiting room can only accommodate 4 ‘bubbles’ to maintain proper physical distancing between family groups.
- We will be restricting the number of people coming to an appointment with the patient, limiting it to (1) parent only. If possible, we would appreciate it if the patient can come in by themselves unless there is paperwork for you to complete.
- If there are treatment updates, the doctor will call the parents - though if possible, we will come out to the parking area to provide an update, while maintaining physical distancing.
- Once you enter, immediately help yourself to the hand sanitizer at the front counter. If you are not already wearing a mask, please request a mask at the front desk to wear while you are in our office. In accordance with City of Edmonton bylaw, masks are now required for all patients and family members.
- Scheduling of your next appointment is now booked chairside in the clinic at the end of your appointment. This way, we can minimize interactions in the waiting room. If you have any specific scheduling requests, please communicate your request chairside and the assistant will book your next appointment accordingly.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to keep everyone safe during these times.
See you soon,
Dr. Nathan Ng, Dr. Jim Mergaert, and the entire team at Jasper Place Orthodontics
Our goal is to help our clients achieve correctly aligned teeth and proper jaw function through orthodontic treatment in a friendly, personalized environment.
We are open to serve you, answer questions, or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
8:00AM - 4:00PM Mon-Fri
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 24-hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment.