Welcome to Jasper Place Orthodontics!
We provide orthodontic care for children, adolescents, and adults in and around the Edmonton, Alberta area. Dr. Nathan Ng and our staff offer a wide range of treatment options and will work closely with you to develop a treatment plan that is best suited for your orthodontic needs and lifestyle.
September 2022 COVID-19 Update
We hope that you and your family are safe and healthy at this time.
- Please stay in your car whenever possible, as our waiting room can only accommodate 5 ‘bubbles’ to maintain proper physical distancing between family groups.
- Due to the nature of dentistry and its aerosol-generating procedures, we recommend that you still wear a mask while you are inside our office. If you forget your mask at home, please request a mask at the front desk.
- Once you enter, immediately help yourself to the hand sanitizer and check yourself in at the computer to the right of the front desk.
- We will be restricting the number of people coming to an appointment with the patient, limiting it to (1) parent only. If possible, we would appreciate it if the patient can come in by themselves unless there is paperwork for you to complete. If there are treatment updates, the doctor will call the parents - though if possible, we will come out to the parking area to provide an update.
- Scheduling of your next appointment is now booked chairside in the clinic at the end of your appointment. This way, we can minimize interactions in the waiting room. If you have any specific scheduling requests, please communicate your request chairside and the assistant will book your next appointment accordingly.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to keep everyone safe during these times.
Our goal is to help our clients achieve correctly aligned teeth and proper jaw function through orthodontic treatment in a friendly, personalized environment.
We are open to serve you, answer questions, or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
8:00AM - 4:00PM Mon-Fri
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 24-hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment.
Email: [email protected]