Welcome to Jasper Place Orthodontics!
We provide orthodontic care for children, adolescents, and adults in and around the Edmonton, Alberta area. Dr. Nathan Ng and our staff offer a wide range of treatment options and will work closely with you to develop a treatment plan that is best suited for your orthodontic needs and lifestyle.
April 2023 Update
We hope that you and your family are safe and healthy at this time.
- Our office will no longer require completion of the pre-screening questionnaire. If you or your child are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms (eg. fever, chills, worsening cough, etc.), please let us know in advance so we can reschedule your appointment.
- Due to the nature of dentistry and its aerosol-generating procedures, we recommend that you still wear a mask while you are inside our office. If you forget your mask at home, please request a mask at the front desk.
- Once you enter, help yourself to the hand sanitizer and check in by clicking on your name at the computer to the right of the front desk.
- If you would prefer to wait in your car during your child's appointment, the doctor will come out to the parking area to provide treatment updates.
- Scheduling of your next appointment can be booked chairside in the clinic or at the front desk at the end of your appointment. If you have any specific scheduling requests, please communicate your request and our team member will book your next appointment accordingly.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to keep everyone safe.
Our goal is to help our patients achieve correctly aligned teeth and proper jaw function through orthodontic treatment in a friendly, personalized environment.
We are open to serve you, answer questions, or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
8:00AM - 4:00PM Mon-Fri
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 24-hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment.
Email: [email protected]